Being a female entrepreneur can be challenging. Between juggling the responsibilities of day to day life and navigating the all of the many nuances of being a business owner success can be fleeting.
What if you could attend one event that would provide you with tools and tactics to make it all easier? Would you be interested?
Look no further the event you need is here.
Register now for the event of the year.
COMING JANUARY 2018, 8-5 both days with an optional evening of networking on Friday night.
Location: Embassy Suites Riverfront Promenade
100 Capitol Mall, Sacramento, CA 95814
Registration Fee: $147
14 separate topics presented by several engaging speakers who are experts in their field.
Some topics to be covered:
- Sales and Marketing – Jennifer Darling
- Branding – Liz Papagni
- Managing and Maximizing Social Media
- Navigating the World of Video Presentation
- Building Your Business through Speaking
- Book Development, Writing, and Uses
- Podcasting for Profit and Exposure
- Grow Your Business: Build a Community – Stephanie Sherwood
- Maximizing Your Brain in Business – Julie Anderson
- and more to come!